8/30/2009

Bishop Wernli

Whoa, that sounds weird...

Just in case you weren't in my ward today, I wanted to let you know that Brandon was called as the bishop today.

And let me tell you how stinking hard it was not to tell my friends that I talk to every day. Man, I felt like I was lying for two weeks. Oh well, secret's out, so I can talk all I want now. :)

I just wanted to give a shout out to my hubbie. I know he is worried that he won't be able to handle all his responsibilities at times, but I also know he will do great. He has an incredible spirit and an amazing capacity to love. And he's cute. :)
Love you, babe!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I didn't realize cute was a requirement for bishops. :) Congrats Brandon! Good luck Cassie. Neither Jeron nor I envy you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Brandon!! Lots of great apostles were called to be bishops when they were young ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What a calling & responsibility. I'm sure he will do amazing and your family will be tremendously blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, this is amazing. it comes as no surprise of course because i remember him as such a spiritual GURU! best of luck to you guys (although i'm sure you wont need it) (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow! How old is he? Like 27? Goodness. He will make a great bishop. Good luck to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY! good luck with that! 8) I second Kathlen. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell Brandon congrats for us...and good luck:) He will do so well. Just tell him not to bring a love sac to his visits to the members of the ward :) And that means alot of new responsibility to you..so many more meetings that leaves you with the girls more which only a good momma can handle alot of time without help from dad. You guys are such a great team.

    ReplyDelete