9/04/2009

More Georgia '09

Here are some more pics from my mom-in-law's camera from Georgia...


Our new family picture. Laney looks like the Godfather in it, but oh well.
Lexi playing with Brandon. I believe they were looking for rocks. I'm not sure... all I know is that I feel like most of the time I was inside nursing Laney.
I got to wakeboard! Yeah! It's been years and years. I even jumped a couple of times.

Lexi lookin so cute...

A mommy-daughter moment. Aw.
Is anyone surprised that Lexi was able to find the only two princesses brought onto the boat?

Sorry, Brandon and I are both very white and very awkward in this picture. But it's one of the only pictures we have just the two of us. Oh well.
We made a lot of sand castles.
I'm too lazy to look up any more pictures. Sorry. But Georgia was so fun!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. you're right. In that top picture Laney looks like she's about to make me an offer I can't refuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have had two kids- You have a rockin body! Jealous:(

    Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete