3/14/2010

Oh so fun

This past week, we watched Lexi's cousin Addie from Thursday to Saturday. I have never had so much fun babysitting in my life. These two girls are two peas in a pod!

You know how there are certain kids that your kid really gets along with, and there are others that they really don't? Addie and Lexi have never had a ton of time to get to know each other, but they had a BLAST! They did everything together.

They wanted their hair to match every day.
When they woke up from their nap, they both wanted to lay on the couch for a while. (Lexi woke up pretty crabby that day.) Both have silkies, of course.
Both sat on our little table and ate graham crackers while watching Little Eintsteins. I don't know why they chose the table instead of the couch, but oh well.
And of course, there was the dress up. I swear Laney was whining because she felt left out. Luckily, Brandon's Mom had us covered- she gave us a snow white dress for Laney for Christmas.


The house was pretty much a mess except for nap time and bed time (there's really not a ton of room to play in our little condo), but it's okay because they had a ton of fun. I feel like I didn't see or hear from them unless they were hungry or tired.

You can come back any time, Adders.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! I can't believe you got braids in their hair! You are so ambitious. I laughed at them vegging on the couch after naptime! Addie loves Lexie - hopefully they are always best buds. I also laugh at Queen Elizabeth in the dress-ups :)

    ReplyDelete