4/09/2010

It's that time of year...

For skirts! And this year, I got to make Laney some matching ones. Cute, huh?


This is my favorite. I ran out of material for them to be the same direction, and I think I like Laney's better, with the horizontal stripes. What do you think?

You can't really tell, but there are yellow polkadots on the shirt.
Another favorite. Very... 'little girl.'
Again, there are pink polkadots on the shirt.

There are red dots in the middle of the white flowers on the shirt.
The idea was to make interchangeable skirts for the polkadot shirts, so that's why more of the skirts are plain this year. But I kinda don't like it as much. Next year I think I'll do more plain shirts and patterned skirts. They're much more fun.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. SO SO SO SO stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these skirts! I have actually been thinking about your last post about them since we got a pink baby this time around. Do you by any chance have an electronic copy of the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job!! Looks like you were on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Where did you get the pattern??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! My favorite is the blue too. Will you come make some for my girls?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute! I'd love to learn how to make them...and your girls will have a skirt outfit for every day of the week now, handmade by Mommy!

    ReplyDelete