6/26/2010

5 years

5 year anniversary with the hubster was on Thursday. I thought I'd create an omage to our 5 years right here on this very blog.
2005. Our wedding day, of course. So young, no naive...
2006. Lexi's blessing day. We look.... sleep deprived.
2007. Yes, I went brown that year. We call it, "The dark ages." It didn't last very long....
2008. I was 5 1/2 months prego, thus the double chin. Brando and baby look awesome though.
2009. Laney was added to the fam, and having a blast.

2010. Obviously, we have gone crazy. I thought it would take a few more years...

Here's to many more, babe!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... is Brandon bald in that last picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot the "h" in homage,but you already knew that, right. :) See you next week!

    ReplyDelete