11/28/2010

Annual family pics

Because I'm such a terrible photographer, I tend to get family pictures taken every year, just so my poor kids have nice pictures when they're older. I'm thinking of their wedding videos, ya know? So, here are some of my faves of this year.

Mandi Taylor is an excellent photographer by the way, and I'm so lucky to be her friend. She's due to have a baby, like, tomorrow, but if you want to wait a couple months, I'm sure she'd be glad to take your picture.


No, it's not the same place we took it last year. Just some of the pics look kinda the same. The locale for this year was incredible.
So pretty! Right at sunset, at Utah lake... and the weather was better than perfect for a November evening.
This was one of my faves... the colors- wow.
My girls... aren't they cute? Laney was awful for pictures, Lexi was a pro, but we actually got some good photos!
You'll have to stay tuned til Christmas to see which one I liked best- it will be on the Christmas card!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: