12/21/2008

30 weeks

So, I'm 30 weeks prego, and I've noticed very few differences between this pregnancy and Lexi's. But there's one that's getting kind of annoying...

With Lexi, she moved a LOT, but it was never uncomfortable. She just moved around, seemingly content in her little warm living area. Maybe that's why she was overdue. She was so comfortable.

With this one, I feel like she's stretching out all possible limbs of her body and trying to break through my skin! She doesn't have the room she wants, and therefore wants to hurt me in the process. Maybe that means she'll come early...

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, love that you have a new blog. I can't wait to hear more about this little girl. An early appearance would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I totally need a new blog to check. :) Look how beautiful you are in your picture!

    Maybe Delaney will break through your skin and then you don't have to deliver...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delaney? Have you already chosen a name. If you have, it's cute. I like it. It's not average either. Love that picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you are already 30 wks?!?!? Your belly is still so little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling the same thing...although I have no previous pregnancy to compare it to. It feels like this little boy is trying to bust out! He seems to stretch out as much or more than he kicks. I like the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing. i totally felt the same way with my second compared to my first. i could have had katelyn in there for a whole month more. megan, on the other hand, i was obsessed with having her early because of the pain from all her movement. i had no idea anyone felt the same way i had.
    i'm so glad you've started this blog! i just found it and i'm excited to stay updated with you, your hubby and both of your cute little girls...congratulations!!
    -erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. to clarify....i have LOVED reading lexi's blog, but i'm relieved to be able to read something written in your voice and about the entire family. sorry lexi. :)

    ReplyDelete