12/29/2008

Pregnancy Hormones

Pregnancy hormones can be drag. Lexi has been biting her paci tips off her pacis (see proof here), so I refused to buy her more. That's money down the drain, right? But I tell ya, it's so sad to have her naptimes and bedtimes now. It's almost as if she doesn't know what would make her happy, but she knows she's not happy. And she also has a big girl bed now, so the first few minutes of bedtimes consist of her crying at the door. A few minutes really isn't that bad, I know, but it's so hard for me to hear her calling for Mommy and crying. So of course, including the pregnancy hormones, I end up crying as well. It's quite ridiculous. Oh well. I'll deal with it. I'm not gonna buy any more pacis, so I guess I'm stuck.

Plus, Lexi is talking up a storm without that paci in her mouth all the time! It's so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hold Strong Cass- it is THEE hardest thing to hear your baby cry....sorry it's even harder w/ the hormones your dealing w/. You can do it and she will move on soon enough and all will be well. SO COOL SHE IS IN a big girl bed.

    ReplyDelete