10/20/2009

Fishin'

Brandon was able to go fly fishing with our friend Ryan on Saturday and loved it. If you know Brandon, you know he loves to fish, and he'd never been fly fishing before.


I love this picture. I know it's blurry, but it's awesome. Brandon needed to bring sunglasses, something that he doesn't own. So we found these that were part of a costume a year ago, and he wore those. Gotta love those aviators...
Trying to eat the fish he caught...
Here's Ryan with something he caught too. Thanks Ryan for taking Hubby fishing! Heaven knows I'll never go with him...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a great time! I'm kind of gagging at the picture of Brandon "eating" the fish though...ugh. Bryce loves to fish (he grew up fishing), but I'm not the a big fan, so if Brandon ever wants another fishin' buddy, tell him to give Bryce a call :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just saw your comment. Thanks so much for the offer and if it's a bad day I'll call for sure. Most important if I ever black out at church please come to my rescue because I have this awful fear it will happen there and my dress will be up or something. I would die. HAHA!I'll have to remember your blog and send you an invite to ours. See you ladies tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'm the blog reader and Ryan doesn't even look, I'll pass the word along. He had a really great time with Brandon. Why they love fishing is beyond me, but hey, whatever makes our men happy!

    ReplyDelete