10/06/2009

FYI

This is what Brandon does when he's on the phone for anything longer than a minute. He paces. It's so funny to watch him pace back and forth while talking on the phone. And since he was called as bishop, he has a lot more phone calls. So, if you call him, just picture him doing this. A lot.


It's the little things like this that make me enjoy being married to Brandon. The things that only I know. Well, I guess now you know too...
We've been babysitting little Paytyn a couple times a week, and it's been so fun. You should have seen Lexi when she found out we'd be watching another baby. The look on her face was priceless. She was so excited! It was like, "You mean, we get to play with another cute baby? Awesome!"
You will also see that Laney is already a little ham. Whenever I pull out the camera, she gives a big smile. Just like her big sister...
It really is so cute to see Lexi being a responsible little babysitter and to have fun with another sweet little girl.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Scott paces around when he is on the the phone too like crazy. However, it drives me totally crazy! I usually like listening in on his conversations so he doesn't have to explain the conversation to me after wards:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cass... youre dead :)

    -Your husband

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your little Laney is already that big. She is super cute!

    ReplyDelete