1/30/2010

Mmm Mmm Good

Frankly, I'm pretty proud of myself for this meal I cooked on Thursday. Before I got married, I didn't know how to cook. At all. I didn't even know how to cut an onion. Sad, but true. But the meal I made a couple days ago was DELISH. Homemade cream cheese wontons and sesame chicken.

Look at these beauties. Don't they look yummy? Well, I guess if you don't like Chinese food you won't think they're yummy...
And the sesame chicken. Again, stinking yummy.
The wontons were my favorite part. Brandon and I always get those as appetizers when we get Chinese food, and now we can enjoy them from the comfort of our home, whenever we want.

Now I have to go. I have beat Brandon at another game of table tennis...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yum Yum Yum! Seriously I'm drooling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your adventures in the kitchen! We were all a little worried when you two non-cooks got married! haha. Looks yummy :-)

    ReplyDelete