2/17/2010

1st Date, again...

For Valentine's Day, Brandon surprised me with a night out. Tyler, Brandon's brother, was nice enough to babysit so we could go out. Once we got in the car, Brandon had me read his journal entry from our first date, after which he told me he was re-creating our first date. How cute is that? You see, 5 years ago, we had a 'DTR' and went from friends to dating coincidentally on Valentine's Day. Our first date was Feb. 17, 2005. So, on our first date 5 years ago, we went to see Young Ambassadors at BYU, and they just so happened to be performing last weekend! So we headed to Young Ambassadors in Provo.

Here we are waiting for it to start.
We had a little fun killing some time...
On our first date we headed on over to TGI Fridays after the performance, so last weekend that's exactly what we did. Get this- they seated us in the EXACT same booth! Weird, huh? And it wasn't previously designed by Brandon. Just coincidence. Brandon and I decided that when we're millionaires, we are going to buy that booth so we can go whenever we want and it will be our space. :)
Another crazy face. Brandon's so good at them, I don't think I can ever compete. :)

So there you have it. Our first date, two kids later. It was a total blast, and we had so much fun. I love my hubbie!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is so creative and thoughtful! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooooved this post. the crazy faces crack me up and i love they put you in the exact same booth!

    ReplyDelete