1/10/2011

Prom and other things

Our beehives in our ward hosted an 'adult prom' and invited some couples from the ward to attend. It's pretty fun to get dressed every now and again, ya know? I just had to find a dress. I ended up taking out my homecoming dress from high school. I thought there was a big rip in the back, but when I looked at it, it was totally fixable. So I fixed it up and wore it. Brandon still had his tux from the wedding, so we wore it and we had a ton of fun. It's just different getting ready while your date is watching. :)
Lexi wanted in on the action. And we would have taken better pictures, but it's a tad awkward when your babysitter is the one taking them. :)
Laney's room was getting absolutely awful, so I just HAD to clean it. Before and afters. Not pictured- a clothing pile 3 feet by 3 feet of clothes the girls had grown out of and I hadn't put away. Ugh. I don't know where else to put clothes. Storage, closets, etc.

These are out of this world. I feel it was my duty to share this recipe with you. :) Find it here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. a few things:

    i cant believe you fit in your highschool formal wear.

    lexi is so cute in the picture with you two.

    this recipe is amazing!!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for fitting into your high school dress after 2 babies!

    ReplyDelete