8/10/2011

Cali part 11

The only pics of me. Yes, I was there. I'm usually behind the camera, because we all know that if it were up to our husbands, NO pictures would be taken.

Doing what I do best- reading on the beach. The best activity in all the world. This is what my heaven looks like.

Book 1 was Enna Burning. I can't help it. I love those Shannon Hale books, and particularly that series.
Book 2 is pictured here- The Wednesday Wars. LOVED it. Newbery award winner. I may or may not have cried in a few parts.
Book 3 is a sequel called Belong to Me, and I'm about 20 pages from finishing it. The first book is called Love Walked In, and I loved it too.

Do you know the BEST part about being at the beach while pregnant? You can lay on your stomach! Just hollow out a place in the sand for your tummy, and you're set. It was SO nice. AND, that hole works nicely for your big butt while laying on your back. I don't know about you, but my booty gets pretty large while prego. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment