8/07/2011

Cali part 8

Another tradition-

Every year we have one night where all the adults go out to dinner. We actually put on make up, do hair, dress up at least a little, and go out to eat.

I remember being 12,13,14,15 etc. years old and stuck watching all the kids so the adults could go out to Claimjumper. I also remember being 18 and relishing in the fact that I could finally go to the 'adult' dinner. Now, those kids that I was stuck watching, watch MY kids so we can go to dinner. Now we do Outback instead of Claimjumper because it's close to the campsite, but it's still tons of fun to get out and eat together.

I don't think we ever take a group picture when we go out. This year I forced us to. We are missing 4 siblings still, but there were 7 of us with my mom and her new hubbie. See if you can pick out which are my actual Proffitt siblings and which are the spouses. :)
I'll give you a hint- my twin sister is one of the dark-haired girls. :) The other is an in-law. One of the best in-laws ever, but an in-law nonetheless. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment