10/24/2011

All about LEXI!

My sweet Lexi. She wants to hold the baby all the time, and she's very good at it. She is such a responsible little girl, I have to constantly remind myself that she's only 5 years old.

She's such a little sweetie.

Lexi finally got a birthday party! I don't believe in parties, I know, I'm a party pooper. I never thought she was old enough to actually enjoy a party. But for her 5th birthday, she was ready. And she had a blast! We had all her friends for a Rapunzel party. We started out with some coloring...



And then my picture taking got a little spotty... Then we had magic tricks by her dad. And frankly, we could have had Brandon doing magic the whole time and they would have been happy. They loved it.
After magic tricks, we played "find pascal," where they got a prize if they found pascal. Then we played "Pin the tail on Maximus," also pretty dang fun. After those 2 activities, we had Lexi open her presents (probably the funnest part for her), and blow out the candles on a small cake. We had a small cake because we had the kids make their own ice cream sundaes instead of eat cake. That was a hit as well. Then we put on the movie and watched Tangled. The girls loved it, the boys not as much, so we turned it off after about 40 minutes, and we had a pinata outside. The kids loved beating up the pinata, and LOVED getting the candy.

Then I went upstairs to feed the baby. The party winded down, and I went back to help clean up afterward. Lexi had a blast, and that was my whole goal anyway. She'll probably have to wait until her 8th birthday for another party, so I hope she had enough fun to last 3 years. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment