3/11/2012

All About Rett

I can't believe Rett is 5 months old already! That is totally crazy to me. I still want him to be my little baby. :(
Rett at his 4-month checkup was in the 10th percentile or something, but I'm not too sure about those statistics when they're so little. One squirm or miscalculation and they can be in the 10th or 90th percentile. Either way we love him. And he's quickly growing out of his 3-6 month clothes.
He's interested in all things technology. He'll look at any phone, computer, or tv nearby. And he loves his bumbo because he can see everything.
He was facing one way in his bumbo and I dared walk behind him instead of in front of him. He was following me the whole time I was walking around him. :)
He sleeps at least 8 hours, sometimes 9 or 10, and then another 4 after I feed him. He's pretty awesome that way. He sleeps in the crib at night, but in the swing during the day.
And lately he sticks his tongue out when he smiles. It's pretty hilarious.
His tongue is out 24/7 so his shirt is wet all. the. time. And man, he has a long tongue!
He LOVES his sisters. He loves it when they talk to him and try to make him smile. If anyone gives him attention, he's happy. But for some reason he's not high maintenance about attention, which is good. He sits right next to me in the bumbo while I'm making dinner and he's happy just to watch me. He's my little buddy. :)
He gets all excited when Jake and the Neverland Pirates comes on, which is so funny to me. He's already a total boy. He tries to find where the sound is coming from. :)
He is such a good little boy. He's calm, happy, and content. Except at church. We're still working on that. :)
We love our Baby Rett!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment