8/24/2012

My house!

So, just for posterity's sake, let me explain. For the past 5 1/2 years we have lived in Pleasant Grove, Utah, in the most fantastic ward to ever exist. :) We loved it there, but we started with one kid in an 1100 square foot condo, and we ended with 3 kids. In 1100 square feet. With no backyard. And no storage space. It was great because we saved some money, but we were ripping at the seams.

So, we made the big move to good ol' Suwanee, Georgia. Brandon works from home, so we have more liberties as to where we live. Brandon's parents live about 20 minutes away, and it's nice to live by family. So far we love it. And we love our big house!

I want to post pictures of my house completely done and decorated, but it's taking longer than I thought. I'm trying to add pops of color and I have to do that on a budget. So, pretty much all the rooms are half done. :) These are pictures of my favorite features of the house before we decorated anything. Tomorrow I will post the only completely done room in the house... Brandon's office.

Here's my kitchen. At least twice the size of my old one. Gosh, I love that island... All the cabinets!


Our main living room. That looks so bare to me now. :) We love the vaulted ceilings.

Another pic of the living room. All the windows! And the space! If you look hard you can see the back deck.

Our master bedroom. Very big, with the recessed ceiling.

My bathroom! Can you believe it? You can't see it, but my sink is on the left, and Brandon's is on the right. Guess which one is clean most of the time. :)

My closet. Again, that looks so bare to me. :) It's pretty big, which is sooo nice.


I didn't take a pic of the backyard, so I will and I'll post it later.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I was just about to text you today to remind you that we are all waiting for pics of the house--you must have read my mind! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the house and all those windows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness. i love it! i seriously love seeing people's homes all put together and stuff, so get on it!!

    how far are y'all from atlanta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are about 45 minutes north of downtown Atlanta. :)

      Delete