1/03/2009

I feel naked


I don't have a camera, and it makes me sad. I dropped our camera in its case while we were at Temple Square before Christmas, and it broke the part that holds the batteries in. But it still worked if you pushed the batteries in. Then the day after Christmas, it stopped working. At least it worked for Christmas.

I took it in to Best Buy to get it fixed and they said it could take up to 6 weeks, but it will most likely take just 2 weeks for them to get it back to me. Let's hope it's not 6 weeks. That's cutting it pretty close to Laney's due date.

I feel weird not having a camera. What if Lexi does something cute? I won't be able to document it. So she knows she's not allowed to do anything picture-worthy.

On the bright side, I can't take my updated pregnancy photo. Darn.

2 comments:

  1. That totally stinks! I'm sorry, i would feel naked too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about your cell phone? I use my camera on my phone to take the majority of the photos of my daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete