5/27/2009

My hubs

In my post about the beach, I forgot to mention something.

Brandon wasn't able to go with me because of work. He told me how hard it would be for me to drive alone, and I didn't believe him.

Well, on the way home, I hadn't quite made it to Cedar City (4 hours away still), and I had a breakdown of sorts. Laney was crying, I couldn't fix it, I had to stop and console her, and it was like the last straw. Anyway, I called Brandon and told him how hard of a time I was having, and that I would be home in 4 hours or so. 2 hours later, I look over and he is next to me in our other car! He had driven to meet me to take one of the kids off my hands. And he didn't say, "I told you so." He just scooped Lexi up and put her in his car, gave me a hug, and said he missed me. AND he brought me food.

He's fabulous.


7 comments:

  1. The beach trip looked so much fun.
    I am craving a little get away so bad.

    What an amazing husband you have there! Lucky Girl!

    And seriously you just had a baby-no way?!?!? You rocked that swim suit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome hubbie!
    I hope we get some beach time on our trip to Cali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO sweet. My husband would NEVER do that! You are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, he only took ONE of the kids?...

    ReplyDelete