7/30/2010

More of the beach. Ahhh...

My sister Callie took these pictures of my crazy Laney in the water at the beach. She couldn't get enough. Did I say this in the last post? She'd book it to the water every day we got there, and I'm running after her, barely able to get my shoes off before I catch her face first in the water, laughing. She was laughing when she got knocked over. Like, "Haha, isn't that big huge wave funny! Thinking I'll actually get scared."


Lexi's still a scaredy cat a little. She had to have someone with her every time she went in the water.
Laney on the other hand, would let go and get mad at me if I dared hold her hand.
I wish you could see her face in this one, probably cracking up. Me, well, it's VERY cold water, and I probably can't feel my feet here. I'm sure my teeth were chattering
She thought it was fun to feel the water tugging her in different directions and trying to fight it herself. Hence the refusing to hold my hand.
I can't wait to see her next year, when she's a little older and has more control of her legs. And sadly, the paci was in her mouth at all times during the trip. She was having crankiness issues...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment