8/04/2010

Lexi's 'wedding'

My conversation with Lexi the other day...

C: Lexi, who do you want to marry when you grow up?
L: Mmmm, Daddy.
C: But Daddy's already married to me. How about Andrew or Roman? (Roman is a boy at the gym she has a crush on. Yes, she already has a crush on a boy.)
L: They're too young, Mom.
C: But they will grow up too when you grow up.
L: Mmm, no, I still want to marry Daddy.
C: But Daddy is already married to me. What will I do if you marry Daddy?
L: You can marry Roman.
C: Oh, thanks, Lex. So you get Daddy and I get Roman?
L: Yep. That way we both have husbands.

Where does she get these things??

5 comments:

  1. Amelie's set on marrying Bryce, too. I keep trying explain that I got him first, but she doesn't get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that was a funny conversation. :-) Kids are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Can't believe you're choosing Roman over Andrew, Cass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best...I can just picture her saying that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's crazy is I've had the same convo with Peys, but replace Roman with Logan. Oh kids!

    ReplyDelete