9/10/2010

Preschool, cake, and dresses


Lexi started preschool on Wednesday. She was very excited, but pretty shy. I have to admit I got a little teary when I dropped her off, but she did really well. And every day she asks to go to preschool. Yeah! She loves it! That is such a stress relief.
This beauty is the best cake in the world. Seriously. Best. Cake. Ever. You have to try the recipe. But I prefer strawberries on top instead of cherries. Find it here.
This dress is made from Brandon's old shirt. Cool, huh? Find the tutorial here. Here was the only problem- hubby is too skinny for Lexi's measurements. So I had to add strips of fabric to the sides, so it's not as cute as it could be. And I think it will still be too little for her. We'll see when she wakes up tomorrow. :) I'm going to DI and getting some XL shirts to make dresses out of, cuz seriously, the possibilities are endless here!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I think it will be cute on her, if t fits! Smart o add width t the sides. did you do that all at sewing night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it--I'm glad she loves Preschool too :)

    ReplyDelete