6/02/2011

Boy oh Boy

We had the ultrasound on Tuesday, and we're seeing blue! Yup, we're finally getting a boy. I'm so excited, but a little freaked out at the same time. And do you know how much pink stuff we have? Carseat, crib bedding, blankets, clothes of course, shoes, socks... we're all pink around here! Brandon and I were talking, and he was all, "Do we really need to replace all the girl stuff?" And I said, "Do you really want your son to sleep in a pink crib with pink birds and lavender grass?" And he said, "Good point." The good news is that I love sales! I can search for all the deals I want.

With the first two babies I wanted boys. I cried when I found out they were girls. And that sounds so odd to me because I love my girls. But I am SOOOO excited to have a boy. Brandon is so excited to have a boy. Lexi, on the other hand, won't talk about it. She was pretty upset. She really wanted a baby sister. When she found out at the ultrasound, she just sat there quietly and refused to talk to us about it. It was pretty funny.

Anywho, here comes the obligatory pictures...


This was when I was pregnant with Lanie, 3ish years ago. I was 20 weeks. Yikes about the pic. Should've had Brandon do more than one...

This is present day. I am 19 1/2 weeks prego here. I think I look bigger, but I feel bigger so it's not terribly shocking. The nurse was all mean about me measuring a week later than I should. I told her it was the same with my first baby and second baby too. She didn't believe me that I have big babies. Stupid nurses...

Guess I HAVE to smile every once in a while...

This proves my belly button is already sticking out. Problem is that the pic isn't that great. But I promise my belly button is poking out. And I'm only 19 1/2 weeks. Oh well.

And.... I got my hair cut! Lots. I totally love it. It feels so much lighter and healthier, and perfect for summer. It's been a while since it's been this short. Not that it's even short. Short for me though.
Huh. My arm looks fat in this last one. Oh well. And the Christus looks pretty shiny in the background.

Happy Thursday!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Yay a boy!!!!
    And you are darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you cut you hair off. I didn't think it would have ever happened. It is really cute. Congrats on your boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again! and Totally CUTE hair!

    ReplyDelete