6/11/2011

Snake!

Sorry, these few posts are videos. But none of them are long! And they're pretty fun.

Anywho, Brandon found a snake at the garden with Lexi, and they brought it home for the day. How did I feel about this? I LOVED IT! I kind of love snakes. Brandon and I both know that as soon as we have a house, we will have a pet snake. Yes, we are THAT kind of people. :)

I think if Lexi didn't have the parents she has, she'd probably be terrified. But because we both love them, she's not afraid. And Lanie, well, Lanie is Lanie. Not scared of anything. She kept saying, "Snake! SSSSSSS!"

I promise that all extremities were washed after handling the snake. He was kind of stinky, and germy.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'll send my kids over to your house then when they want to have a reptile experience....cuz, if it's up to me, they wont find it at our house. You can be the COOl Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to Carrie--I am a baby when it comes to snakes, although that one looked kinda fun. I think that is awesome the girls are super comfortable with him...they are so cute :D

    ReplyDelete