6/05/2011

Tyler's wedding

So, two weeks ago was Brandon's brother Jason's wedding in Seattle. This weekend was Tyler's wedding in Florida.

We looked up plane tickets and they were just ridiculously priced.

Dear airlines,
Lower your stinking prices.
Love, Me

Since we didn't want to play close to $2000 to fly the whole family out, we left our kids with our fabulous friends the Jensens. P.S. The Jensens are looking to adopt, so if you know anyone wanting to place with the perfect couple, go here. They were so nice to watch our kids from Friday night to Sunday afternoon so we could make the quick trip to see Tyler get married.

We took a red-eye Friday night, not fun, to get into Orlando by Saturday morning. We went to the condos, which were perfect, to shower and get ready for the temple. Brandon and his dad gave Tyler a blessing, excellent idea I thought, and they went to the temple. We waited for a few other people and left soon afterward.

The Orlando temple is absolutely gorgeous. It was such a spiritual experience. And it's always fun to witness a sealing when you've been sealed yourself. It helps you to remember that special day of your own.

After, we took some pictures at the temple. I actually remembered my camera, so I took a few myself...
Tyler and Valentina. I know, I know. The most gorgeous couple ever. My brothers-in-law have the most beautiful wives on the planet. It's EXTREMELY intimidating. I thought it would be bad enough with just Kim, but now there's also Caitlin and Valentina to make me look homely in all the pictures. :)

Brandon giving a classic goofy face.

The wedding party. I thought it was cute that all four brothers had each other as best man at all the weddings.

Blurry, but I still thought it was cute. This was their couple dance at the reception. They were SO cute to watch throughout the day. So in love, and you could just see it in their eyes.


We got a rental car for the weekend, because we knew we had semi-inconvenient flight times, and we didn't want people to worry about getting us to the airport. We got a super good deal (LOVE priceline). When we went to pick it up, they were out of 'economy' cars, so we got to ride around in this beauty. Brand spanking new. It was pretty fun, I have to say. Though I didn't feel attractive enough to be in it. :) I was willing to rub my pregnant belly all over the interior to make it a little less cool, but decided against it. :)

This was taken the morning we headed back for Utah, and we were both pretty exhausted. He looks a little tired.


It was such a fun, quick weekend! We had fun with Brandon's family, and we laughed our heads off as usual. Lindsay, please wait a while til you get married. We need a break. :)

Again, thank you so much for watching our kids, Ryan and Kristen. We owe you BIG TIME.

Up next, Brandon had to do a group dance at the wedding, and I took a video. You're welcome, America.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment