1/21/2009

Arizona = Fabulous

I'm back from my wonderful trip to AZ. I had so much fun visiting my fam. Now, keep in mind that my camera is STILL getting fixed, so these are all borrowed from my sister. I'm still waiting on two other sisters to completely fill me in with photos. Consider yourself reminded, Rebecca and Callie.

Activities included this weekend were as follows:

Saturday lunch with my siblings. Macaroni Grill. Yum.

Saturday dinner of In and Out Burger. Again, yum.

Saturday night game night with all adults. Girls always win. Most of the time it's legit, and sometimes it's because we all got my Dad's competitive genes and we refuse to lose. Therefore, the spouses let us cheat. This time we won fair and square.

Sunday dinner with the whole fam, all children, etc. This is usually about 60 people. We had Hawaiian Haystacks, my favorite. Aren't they nice to me?

Monday hard hard aerobics workout. Rebecca and Joy, you are my heroes for doing that class three times a week.

Monday lunch at Ned's crazy sub. You'd think I'd be sick of that place considering my entire high school existence revolved around me working there. But no. Still love it.

Off to the airport. Tears of sadness were shed. But I was coming home to the cutest little girl ever, so what do I have to complain about?

Here are some pics at Saturday night game night.

Clark and Margs. Clark, you got so lucky with this one.
Spencer and Brianne. Again, Spence, so lucky. How did my brothers do so well?

Several people including Joy and Dave, Greg and Rebecca, the back of me and Margs.


Callie and Bryce.


This is Sunday dinner. Yes, we ate OUTSIDE. It was perfect weather.
Some kiddies on the tramp.




Other kiddies eating dinner.




The adults eating dinner too.




Blowing out birthday candles. There were two birthdays to celebrate this time. There's at least one a week.
The best thing about this weekend. The warm weather!!! It was amazing. Thank you, wonderful family, for planning so many activities while I was there. I know it's hard getting together when there's a million of us. Thanks for showing up!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What about getting your hair done by the best hair stylist in the world, your twin sister? I have to say, your hair looks pretty amazing even from the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cassie! Mel is coming down on Saturday for the day. Wanna get together for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ned's too!! Isn't it crazy we still eat there?? I think they put something in the food that makes you keep going back!! Oh the days. Doesn't seem like forever ago that we worked there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a weekend of freedom! How fun. How on earth did Brandon survive single parenting for that long? :) This gives me hope for James. Ha.

    ReplyDelete