1/13/2009

US Airways

US Airways is awful. There are numerous reasons why I hate this company, including a screaming match with the customer service person, and at least three ways that they've jipped us, but now there's another reason. I'm flying this weekend to AZ to visit my family, sans Lexi, which sadly, I'm very excited about, and I was looking up their regulations. They charge $15 for the FIRST bag checked. That's ridiculous!



Luckily, since I don't have Lexi, and it's just for the weekend, I'm just taking carryons. I'm not giving them any more of my money! And you shouldn't either. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's why i always fly Southwest. They are always the cheapest & i have always had good experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hate them too. My husband was IRATE when he found out that they charged money for bags. We will never fly with them ever again. Only Southwest.

    ReplyDelete