1/22/2009

US Airways. Again.

So, I really just want to complain about US Airways some more. I'm trying to convince everyone in the blogging world to boycott.

1. I already said that they charge $15 for the FIRST bag you check. That's pretty ridiculous.

2. So, while on the plane this weekend, they start their beverage service, and when they come to me, I ask for water, and they say, "It's $2 for water." Okay, what about coke? "It's $2 for any beverage now." Really? This is an 8 month pregnant lady here. You've already taken my bottled water away from me since security checkpoint, and now you won't give me water on the plane???

Again. Ridiculous.

3 comments:

  1. Gads. They DO suck. I always buy bottled water after the security checkpoint. That way I can get a large bottle and still take it on the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illegal actually. No where in the states is anyone allowed to deny you free water. This is especially true when they take water away from you. They no longer try to take my huge water bottle away from me at the movie theater. It really is illegal, I'm not lying. I looked it up when I found how dependant on water my body is. Sea World, Disney land, not allowed to tell you no when you ask for water. And if all they have is bottled water, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 bucks for a drink? that's retarded. southwest all the way 8) how does 11:45ish at Kneaders tomorrow sound? and Brandon is more than welcome to come!

    ReplyDelete