7/28/2009

Blast from the Past

Recently, I wanted to look at wedding photos on the computer, so I put in my dvd full of wedding pics. I haven't once looked at this dvd. We've been married 4 years. Sad, huh? Well, it didn't work. No pictures were on it. Luckily, I still had the contact info for our photographer, I sent her an email, and asked her to send me our photos again. She was nice enough to do so, and so I've been reminiscing the past few days. Here are a few of our pictures.

I feel like we look so young here. Brandon in particular.
This is my favorite pic of Brandon. This is his classic face he does all the time, and I love that we have it on film.
This is why I don't do bridal photos. Because I look like a retard. But I don't have very many photos of my full dress, so this one will do. I loved that dress...
Thought this one was cute as well. As I was going through the photos (nearly 800) and putting stars by the ones I like, I realized there are a ton of us kissing. :)

On a side note, I had a check-up at the doctor in which they weighed me. I weigh four pounds less than when we got married. Woo hoo! That stair stepper sure works!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love looking at our wedding pic's too. I agree, we look a whole lot younger too in ours. It's amazing what married lives responsibilities will do to your looks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, Caleb and I just watched our wedding video and we realized that it was probably not something we wanted to watch with our kids because there was soooo much kissing...guess that's what your wedding day is all about ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I love your hair. I think it's the best part. :-) I must say, you are probably the only bride I was willing to get up at 4am to do hair on the wedding day. And thank you for not posting any of the family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? You weigh less now even after having two kids? Impressive!

    (P.S. I'm coming out of the blog-stalking shadows. We were in the 5th ward together.)

    ReplyDelete