7/28/2009

Georgia

Last week we went to Georgia to visit Brandon's family. It was so fun! I totally lucked out when it comes to in-laws. They are a complete blast to be with. Anyway, here are just a few of the things we did. If you're interested, there are more pictures on Lexi's blog.

We took family pictures on Sunday. My mother-in-law has the whole family pics, but here are just a few that I took on my camera.

Isn't Laney cute in this? I love the tongue sticking out. She's obsessed with her tongue.

It's really intimidating getting married into such an attractive family. Here's some of the other individual family shots. (These are Brandon's mom's side of the family, in case you're interested.)

The Chris McChesney's

This is Brandon's Aunt Laura Lee. I know, she's beautiful.
The Mark McChesney's. All boys.
All the girl cousins, and little babies who are cousins once removed, I think.

Again, I will post more of our family and Brandon's family once I get some from my mom-in-law.

We rented a house boat, and Brandon's dad and uncle have speed boats. This picture shows a bunch of us relaxing once we are beached.


Thought this was cute of Lexi, playing in the sand.

Laney pretty much hung out on someone's lap the whole time.
This duck came by one day randomly. Then I noticed the picture below this in the kitchen and realized he just came to say hi to his brother.

Laney was having a hard time sleeping on the boat during the days, and the last day, she was hanging out with Nana Aileen and just fell asleep on her. It was so cute. She's holding onto her necklace.

Anyway, it was so much fun to go to Georgia. It's a very tempting place to live.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment