5/06/2011

15 weeks, 4 days

I've been really bugged lately about how quickly my tummy is growing. It's funny how vain we can be... I think I complain to my husband every night. It usually goes like this:

C: I hate how big my tummy is already.
B: But, you're pregnant.
C: But, I'm only 15 weeks.
B: But, you're pregnant. Of all times to worry about how your stomach looks, this is not the time.
C: But I've been pregnant before, and I feel like it's different this time. My tummy is getting too big too fast.
B: But you're pregnant. There's a baby in there.
C: You mean a tadpole. Tadpoles don't take up that much space.

Guys just don't get it. :)

Anyway, I decided to to do a random photo shoot to make myself feel better. It kind of worked. I decided I'm not going to worry about it anymore. At least until tomorrow night. :)

My funny faces are endless.

Trying to look contemplative. It looks more like I'm looking at something on the floor. But I guess that's what I'm doing.

Everything looks better in black and white. :)

Do an impromtpu photo shoot today! It will make you feel better!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. CASSIE... you LITTLE belly is super cute!! the more u have, the earlier you show, ill bet by 5-6 months u wont get much biggger at all. love that belly-- cuz once it is gine, you will have a cute lil baby (hopefully BOY) to hold. :)
    guys dont get it-- FOR SURE! :) jsut cuz there is a baby in there, and ur belly will get bigger doesnt mean u have to liek it, right!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your conversation makes me giggle! Its true that men don't understand but that's why we have other women! Just think of it this way. None of the strangers that see you know how far along you are so to them you look perfectly pregnant. For the most part only you know how far along you are...and your husband, but you could be 9 and 1/2 months pregnant and he'd still think your perfect. That's why we have husbands :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassi, I did not even know that you were pregnant. Kayla did say something yesterday that she thought that you might be. I am so excited for you and Bishop. And as far as your belly is concerned, I think that it is adorable. You really do look so cute pregnant. I hope that it is a BOY, but if not I wish for the two of you a very healthy baby. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE photos! You look so pretty while contemplating the spot on the floor. Mandi

    ReplyDelete