12/06/2012

Catching Up- Part 3

As is my style, I have a grand total of 3 pictures I deemed worthy of posting. Yikes. I really need to get my camera out. And these are just from my iPhone.

Anywho, every year I torture myself participate in the Turkey Trot with my sister. This year we did a different city's turkey trot, and it ended up being short by .3 of a mile. So after we crossed the finish line, we ran around the park until we reached the real distance. Stupid, but we wanted to go the full distance. We got 58:27, which is actually the best I've done.


The girls ran a one-mile fun run with their cousins and Brandon. He was nice enough to watch all the kiddos so I could run. They had so much fun!

I just thought this situation was funny. Rebecca lost a crown and had her husband superglue it back on. Remember the orthodontist? He tried to find tools around the house. The superglue didn't last long, so she had to go to the dentist. I think my favorite is the headlamp.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment