2/06/2009

Blast!

Here is the weather forecast for the next 10 days.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/84062?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

I told the Lord not to give me any more snow until I had the baby, and he was doing a really good job so far. He's just 4 days early. And then it continues on for the next 10 days! Not cool.

It is SO much easier to handle snowy weather without a huge belly. Oh well. At least the temperature is supposed to be in the 30's and 40's instead of the teens, so I won't be freezing to death.

The Lord and I need to discuss some timing issues.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, life is good when you're 9 months pregnant and all you can complain about is the weather! Can't wait to see that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I found your journal in Kylee's room. It's an old one. Flowery cover...any idea how it got there?

    ReplyDelete