2/05/2009

US Airways boycott

Please, for the love of all that is holy in this world, do NOT use US Airways. They have the WORST customer service policies I have ever seen. Their credit card, especially. NEVER sign up for a credit card through US Airways.

We signed up because Brandon traveled a lot with his work, and we wanted to rack up the rewards points.

I Promise, it is not worth it. Ever. They, more than ANY credit card company, try to cheat you in every way possible.

We have a Delta sky miles American Express, and we have NEVER had any problems with them.

US Airways Mastercard, on the other had, is an absolute nightmare.

The details on how we've been cheated, on several occasions, are quite long. So I will not go into detail. But to all my blog followers, which are probably not many, don't. use. them.

Again, they have the worst customer service practices I've ever seen.

I want them to feel REALLY sorry that they messed with me. Don't mess with a pregnant angry person.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry!
    I wouldn't want to deal w/ an angry pregnant woman either :)

    ReplyDelete