2/10/2009

Dreams

Last night I dreamt that I had a little black baby. I think this stems from part of a conversation I had with my sister Callie. We were talking about (not seriously) me being a surrogate for her child because I have easy pregnancies. But then Callie said something about not wanting to carry on hers or Bryce's genes (too many sicknesses), so she'd have me carry someone else's pitri dish DNA.

What?! There's no way I'm carrying some stranger's DNA for nine months just so you can have your perfect Asian child. That's what adoption is for. Sorry, Callie, but that was so ridiculous it was funny. :)

I also dreamt that the baby was 5lbs. 15oz. That's not gonna happen either. I'm guessing Laney will be in the low 7's. Even two weeks early she'll be big.

But we'll find out tomorrow! Yeah!

4 comments:

  1. Cassie- Lexi just told me you have a blog, it is excellent! I hope everything goes great tomorrow. We will pray for you! What are you going to do when your dream becomes prophecy and you have a black child? Just kidding.
    Brandon- Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    We are doing well here, how art thou?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked if you would be a serogate as a joke. It was sarcastic. We've always wanted dark babie. It was pretty funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She can adopt from Korea! I was adopted from there. :) Asian babies ARE cute! I love my little daughter. (She's half Korean, but it counts. hehe) :)

    ReplyDelete