5/31/2010

The Pool!

I forgot the stinking camera went we went to the pool for the first time this season. Ah! It was so fun too. I'm sad I didn't get pictures. Anyway, here are a few things that happened...

1)The girls LOVE the pool. Both of them had a blast. Which makes me for a happy Mama. I see a LOT of pool days in our future...

2)Lexi is very timid about learning how to swim. That's the goal this summer, and she's doing okay. I don't want to pay someone to teach her, so I'm going slowly... she got used to getting her head under the water, but it will be slow going. If you have any tips, let me know.

3)Laney is FEARLESS. Seriously. She jumps in to us, she 'swims' between Brandon and I, and her head is under the water the whole time. As soon as she gets to Brandon, she practically dives back into the water to get to me. She was seriously having a ball. Did I mention that she's 15 months old? The good thing is that she won't jump in unless Brandon or I are there. At least that's what she's doing now. Let's hope it stays that way...

4)I forgot how much fun it is to play in the nice, warm, sun. I LOVE that feeling you have after you've played in the pool and you go home and shower, and you get your clothes on, and you just feel... good. Ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment