5/28/2010

This and that...

Here are just a few random pictures...

That's our racquetball ball. It broke when we played the other morning. Yes, we were playing THAT hard. :) And you can just guess who was strong enough to break a racquetball. (This is where you say, "Of course it was Cassie that broke it. She's a total baller.) ;)
Laney's hair is long enough for pigtails. Weird, eh? Except I'm having a major problem with her two different cowlicks. The one in the frount swirls one way, and the one in the back swirls the other way, which makes her hair DIFFICULT. I part it one way, and it doesn't work. I part it on the other side, and it doesn't work. Such is life when you have girls...
So cute! And she's always been pretty patient when I do her hair. Because she sees me do Lexi's hair, and she wants to be like Lexi.
Stuff like this makes my day. They're sitting on the couch, sharing fruit snacks and watching Oso. I just had to get a picture. Now I have to get a video of Lexi coaching Laney down the slide. So cute! She sounds just like me- "You can do it, Laney. Just put your foot up. There you go! Now, sit down. Good job, Laney!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: