8/10/2010

My August Project

K, so, our table was a $10 purchase from DI about 3 1/2 years ago, and the chairs we got from my grandma. I can't believe I went this long without doing anything with them! I swore to myself I wouldn't purchase a dining set until I had a significant enough house to use it in, so I decided to just paint the ones I have....


Before:
How yucky are those chairs? My grandma kept them so clean for so many years, and in just 3 years, those white cushions were not so white anymore... And they simply don't match the table at all.
After:
At least they look like they go together now. And they match the rest of our house decorations. What do you think? I think it turned out pretty cute! And we don't dread people coming over for dinner anymore...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments: