8/26/2010

Sponge curlers and ballet

Lexi let me put sponge curlers in her hair one night, and she actually kept them in the whole night long. When she woke up she told me that she made sure her curlers stayed in. She really wanted to look like a princess with beautiful hair. It turned out super cute! I hope she'll let me do it again, because her hair was adorable. Her hair is usually 4 inches past her shoulder, but with curly hair, it looked much shorter. Anyway...

Lex had her first day of ballet class yesterday. She was so excited! However, I had to wake her up from her nap to go, so she held on to her silky until we got to the class.
It was so cute. My goodness, all those little teeny girls, running around on their tiptoes, trying to hold onto the bar, dancing around with parasols, so cute...
And yes, I do have another child, that loves to pose for the camera. She's still stinkin cute too.
Up next, I put my wedding dress on... details in the next post.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment