7/06/2011

4th of July

We had a blast on Monday. We started off with a morning at the pool, though it was overcast. The girls loved the pool as usual, but I didn't bring the camera. Just picture the videos I've already posted...

Anyway, after naps, we did some nail painting with the girls...
And could you get any cuter? Lanie was being a stinker about getting her to smile for the camera, so Brandon was making her laugh, and then I called her name. This picture was then born. I just might have to frame it. She's just about the cutest 2 year old ever!
Then Lane FINALLY started smiling on her own...
My two cuties!
Lexi was so excited to see the fireworks that night. We had so much fun with real and kind-of family at the fireworks. Of course it started raining, but we had our huge beach umbrella in the car, so we put it to good use. :) This pic cracks me up... all the faces are hilarious. Namely Brandon's...

They love Uncle Tyler!
My sweetie. Lexi was being such a good girl, and I am so enjoying her personality and age.
Of course there's a funny face picture. Gotta put that in there. :)


The girls didn't love the noise, but loved the fireworks. It was a late night, but a good night. Thank you, everyone, for hanging out with us!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: