7/31/2011

California '11 part 1

I've decided that instead of doing one long, huge, detailed description of my California trip, I will break it into parts. One a day, hopefully. That way no one will get bored reading it, and it will provide lots of posts. :)

Quick background: Every year, for probably the last 35 years, long before I was born, my parents have taken my family to the beach. Sometimes for 1 week, sometimes for 2 weeks, sometimes for 3. My parents grew up in Escondido, so they grew up on the beach, and they instilled that into their kids. Now, once a year we go to San Diego to hang out at the beach for a week.

Really. Just the beach. ALL day. Every day. And we love it. All of us. Spouses have to get used to it. But they all do, and now, with all of us kids grown up, with kids of our own, it's even more fun.

Is there anything cuter than a dad with his kid walking to the water? Lanie loved the water. LOVED it.

See Lanie with her goggles? I'll tell more about that later.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment