7/04/2011

Lexi's 'incident'

Last week we had a BBQ at our complex. All was well until Lexi skinned her knee. It didn't even bleed.

Oh my goodness, you would think the world had ended based off of her reaction. She started freaking out, so I took her and Lanie home to get her cleaned off.

That made her even more upset. I wanted to put a band-aid on it because, seriously, she was limping around like she had a broken leg. I figured the band-aid would protect it and she wouldn't be so traumatized. Here's the video I took after I put the band-aid on. I really hope she never gets seriously injured...

It's about a minute and a half long.

3 comments:

  1. I feel terrible for laughing at her! But have to admit...so funny, so typical, I can so relate! :) Thanks for sharing...loving all the blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my poor little Lexi!! :) So glad she survived the fall though--such a sweet little girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take off the band aid, it's not even bleeding. You're mean. :)

    ReplyDelete