9/04/2011

Pool Time and Weddings

Wow, it's been... an eternity since I've posted. Sorry about that. My summer has been so relaxing and fun, that I haven't really wanted to post anything.

Anywho, we were lucky enough to be visited by Brandon's parents and little sister a couple weeks ago. And I didn't take any pictures. Yikes. Fortunately, other people did. We went to a pre-wedding pool party, and Lexi and Lanie loved the diving board. They jumped off, with tubes, without tubes, etc. Lanie is officially a swimmer. She now knows how to breathe and swim from side to side. I don't trust her at all, so I'm always close by, but she does really well.



A long-time friend of Brandon's family got married, so we had fun after the temple ceremony and at the luncheon. I have a lot more pics to post, but I need to upload them. I will try to do that today. :) I recycled the girls' dresses from Uncle Jason's wedding earlier in the year...
It was such a fun week. Up next, Our new TV...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment