9/18/2011

Preschool and such

Okay, back into the blogging world. I feel like my life is filled with organizing and re-situating for the new baby. And there's always piles. Everywhere. One of these days I will get everything washed, organized, and put away. I've had some fun sewing projects and whatnot, and eventually I'll take the time to take pics and show them off.

Lexi had her first day of preschool last week. She's been begging me to go back to preschool all summer, so it was fun for her to have it again. I think she's having a blast just like last year. We took a pic of the big day of course, though it felt a little like deja vu.
This is the last skirt I made, and it might be my favorite. Lexi really likes plain old ponytails lately, so at least the headband spices it up a little bit.
This is the uncropped pic, because Lanie is so cute all dressed up in her princess clothes. And she just HAD to be in the picture too.


Nana and Grandpa came into town again, and they took Lexi to get a manicure with her Aunt Lindsay. An actual manicure. Lexi was SO stinking happy, and they were so cute!
She even got little flowers on the thumbs.

I told myself I'd be really good about having picture evidence of this pregnancy, but again I failed miserably. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow, so let's just say I'm 35 weeks here. I know, I look ridiculous. I mean that in the nicest way, don't get me wrong! The big tummy just looks awkward. Last pregnancy one of my sisters said it looks like a massive tumor because the rest of me stays pretty normal, and also last pregnancy my hubbie said it looks like the end of a bullet. I think the bullet is the best description.


I'm starting to get uncomfortable, and for the first time in my life, I am feeling slight heartburn. Never had that with the girls. My tummy feels tight ALL THE TIME. I'm really hoping my doc will induce at 38 weeks. Don't get me wrong- I'm not trying to complain. I have some really easy pregnancies, and I know that. But I'm not used to being restricted in my movement and in my activities. I don't like it. :) If I have to bend over and pick up another toy, so help me... :)

When I get around to it, I will post pics of the girls' new bunk bed, the baby's room, and some little sewing projects I've been doing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking at church yesterday how great you look. I mean, the big belly can't be helped, but the rest of you is as trim and fit as ever. Looking forward to meeting this baby! When you start coming to church again after his birth, maybe we should sit together to help manage the 6 little ones ;)

    ReplyDelete