9/04/2011

Wedding pics

One of the benefits of having your mother-in-law taking candids at a family friend's wedding? You get a lot of pictures of your family too. :)
The girls were having lots of fun playing outside the temple.

They danced a lot...

Then they needed Daddy to dance with them too...

Love Tyler's face in this one. So suave... And yes, his wife is that gorgeous in person too...

Waiting for the happy couple to come out...

I don't know how to smile in a picture all by myself. This is usually what happens. And I need to stop slouching...

This was our best attempt at a family photo. Man, I should post all the other pictures. They were kinda hilarious to look at. This was the best one.

So stinkin' cute, I know. Lanie's big into hugs and kisses lately.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment