9/04/2011

Skirts

Gosh, I got so lazy with skirts this year, I made the easy one at the beginning of the summer, but the rest have just been waiting under my bed to be made.
I thought I could at least make them for Lexi's beginning of her preschool, so I pumped them out this week.
This first should have pockets added on, but I got lazy. Find the tutorial here. I was slightly intimidated, but it was pretty easy.
I made this next one by just tweeking the previous pattern. I just evened out the panels instead of making two little panels and a wide one in the middle.



I have a third skirt I made, but I haven't taken a picture yet. Both girls have one of each, and I also made little headbands to go with them. Those were stinking easy. I'll have to take a picture of them too. The girls actually really like them, and I love how they turned out. And now Lexi has some new preschool clothes for next week. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment