5/29/2012

iPhone pics- dates, preschool, and the pool

May was kind of a whirlwind. In a good way! We had lots of fun, and here is what we did...

I think one of the weirdest things about Brandon being bishop is that he has the authority to marry people. Weird! He's performed the ceremony about 6 times since he's been bishop, but since we have kids and I don't want to get a sitter, I've never been able to watch him. Well, One Friday night, we had a wedding reception to go to AFTER he performed a completely different wedding, so I got a sitter so we could do both.

Man was it fun to see him marry someone. Seriously. The best part (NOT) is all the people that ask me how old he is. Yes, he's young. GET OVER IT, PEOPLE. Haha, just kidding. Anyway...

Here we are in the car on the way to his officiating gig.

We really can't help ourselves...

I asked him if he felt nervous, and this is the face he gave me. Goofball...

Like I said. Weird. But he's the cutest officiator I've seen. :)

Lexi graduated from preschool. She had the same preschool last year, but the difference between last and this year is amazing. She's come out of her little shell! She was so cute singing!

Here little bestie, Melayna. They had so much fun together!

Lexi's teacher, Miss M. The best preschool teacher in Utah. Period.

So proud of my little girl! Not so little now, my goodness. Next stop-- Kindergarten!

Our community pool opened up this weekend, and you better believe we were there on the first day. The girls just love it. And so does their mom. :) I thought this face on Lanie was classic.

Rett's first year, and thank goodness he loves it! He loves his little floater toy, and I think he'll just get better during the summer. Really, he's such a good, go-with-the-flow baby. We love this little guy to death!

He's slightly translucent. haha. We'll just lather the sunscreen...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I just said to Trent the other day--can't wait to see Lanie swimming! Maybe we'll run into you guys one of these days at the pool ;0)

    On a different note--it is different, isn't it, to see civil marriages that are done by someone you know (Brandon in this case ;)...I think it gives you great appreciation for your marriage, but also so neat the hope and prospects the people he marries will have because he was able to help them make such an important union :D

    ReplyDelete