4/25/2009

My daughter is funny

Here's the scene:

We are at the gym and Lexi and Laney are at the gym daycare. Brandon and I have just finished playing racquetball (I won, but he was only playing at 75%) and are doing our separate workouts. The daycare worker comes to get Brandon because Lexi says she needs to go potty.

Have we tried potty training her? Yes, twice. Was it successful? No. But Brandon goes in anyway to see if she will actually go on the potty.

In the bathroom:

Brandon: Okay Lexi, try to go pee pee on the potty.
Lexi: I want Mommy.
Brandon: Mommy's in the gym. Try and go potty.
Lexi: I want Mommy!
Brandon: Mommy can't come right now. Try and go potty.

Lexi thinks Brandon doesn't understand, so she says, "No. I want Cassie."

Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute. :) Oh awesome on the skirts. I have so many friends who can sew. I wish it was a talent I had.

    ReplyDelete