4/10/2009

This guy...

Turns 27 today! Happy birthday, Hubbie! I have created a list of 27 things I love about Brandon. Here goes...


27. He's very smart. He would never say so, but if he's committed to learning something, he excels at it.
26. He knows nothing about music. Frankly, I think this helps our relationship more than it hurts it. Too many musicians can be a little too dramatic.
25. Even though he knows nothing about music, he has a really good singing voice.

24. He makes Lexi laugh her head off. He created a character named "Cubert" out of his hand and this hand puppet reads her stories and makes her crack up.
23. Whenever he gives Laney the "butt pat", she goes right to sleep.
22. He wakes up many times a night to help with the baby, and he never ever complains.
21. He always does the dishes after dinner.
20. He is very considerate of his OCD wife and loads the dishwasher the exact way she likes it.
19. His "dot dance." He created this dance when we were first married (long story about the title) and I LOVE it.
18. He's stinkin hilarious. He's making me laugh all. the. time! But he never puts down another person to be funny. He only ever makes fun of himself.
17. His natural ability to make friends.
16. He gives me "magic fingers" every night. (Don't worry, it's not dirty. He just lightly scratches my back.)

15. His stinkin hot body. Don't be fooled by his humble exterior. He's got some serious muscle going on.
14. His booty. Lexi has the same booty and I love it. :)
13. His care and concern for other people. He rarely thinks about himself.
12. He is so helpful with the house and the kids. He's always asking how he can help me.
11. His mad grilling skills. He is incredible at creating sauces to put on the meat.
10. His sweet pork. Again, simply the best.
9. His dedication to the gospel. Sometimes he simply amazes me.
8. His laugh. I LOVE it when he laughs. His smile is awesome too. And he's never had braces. It's just not fair...
7. He brings me flowers for no reason. I love that.
6. His blue eyes. Especially when he's wearing my favorite blue shirt.
5. His ability to love me, no matter how stupid I get.
4. His concern to eat healthy. It kind of balances my ability to eat as UNhealthy as I can.
3. His drawing skills. He's a really good artist. He should draw more often...
2. His love for his family. Especially his little sister. He talks about her all the time...
1. His willingness to do anything asked of him, especially by me. He will try and make me happy no matter how hard it is.



I love this boy and I'm so glad he decided to marry me.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet post! :-) Happy Birthday, Brandon!! (And I'm sure Jeff would want to wish you a Happy Birthday, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, happy birthday!
    and i'm glad to know i'm not the only OCD wife that tells their husband how to EXACTLY tidy things. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. We think your so great and you deserve a FABULOUS bday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon, happy birthday. I have enjoyed our many years our close friendship more than words can say.

    Your friend,

    Truman Madsen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (belated) birthday, Brandon! All of your hard work and dedication is truly appreciated. Not to mention the way you make everyone feel like your best friend. Thank you for all you do.

    Raven & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you think anyone except his parents read all those reasons, your psycho.

    ReplyDelete